What is Scriptor Framework?
It's lightweight, easy to use and lacks the over-complexity of other frameworks. If you are a top
level developer and are looking for tools that adapt to you instead of you adapting
to your tools, scriptor is the right thing for you!
scriptor is open source, scope oriented and doesn't interfere with
any other frameworks.
Some of the tools you will find here are:
- prototype (©) based bind and bindAsEventListener capabilities
- dojo (©) style mixin function for blending objetcs
- Simple and easy to use event system with user custom events
- Simple and easy to use className system to add/remove classes
- Simple and easy to manage transitional effects framework
- dojo (©) based addOnLoad method
- SHA1 and MD5 implementation
- Simple and easy to use content type aware xmlHttpRequest object (text, xml and json)
- UI component based system, like dojo (©) but simpler!
- JSON parser implementation for older browsers